From the boardroom to the courtroom, our attorneys based in West Chester, PA service clients with their business, corporate and commercial matters. The business and commercial areas addressed by our attorneys include, by way of example:
- Creation of limited liability companies, business corporations, and general and limited partnerships
- Asset structuring and protection
- Buy/sell agreements, stock purchase and asset purchase agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements generally, and as they relate to exploration of buy/sell options
- Review of standard business and commercial contracts such as exclusive and non-exclusive distributorship agreements
- Employment agreements and non-competition agreements
- Transfer, income, sales and other tax issues as related to businesses
- Collection of unpaid and overdue receivables
- Unemployment compensation and related issues
- Wrongful termination
- Development and implementation of an employee manual
- Employment claims and sexual harassment claims
- General business counsel for business and litigation matters
Our attorneys have years of experience counseling small and large businesses in Chester County, PA on general business matters and commercial, tax and employment issues. We represent our clients with the formation, financing, management, re-structuring and transition of their businesses. We focus on asset protection and structuring, risk allocation and management control, as well as tax implications and other issues which are important to our clients. As small business owners, we understand and appreciate the issues our clients face every day.
We are involved in the drafting of buy/sell agreements, partnership, shareholder and operating agreements, and the development of non-competition agreements and non-disclosure agreements. Each of our attorneys reviews business contracts and provides general counsel on behalf of our business and commercial clients on a regular basis.
Please contact the law firm of Ryan, Morton & Imms should you need legal advice or assistance.